13th August 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment 2018?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department recruitment as a Technical Assistant. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

30th August 2018, 10:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment 2018?

Eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Technical Assistant*in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department on the basis of a merit list based on academic qualification. There are no written exam. Candidates who have completed Civil Engineering Diploma from recognized Polytechnic institute/college are eligible to apply for that post.
31st August 2018, 02:09 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment 2018?

The selection of candidates in Government of Bihar Panchayati Raj Department Technical Assistant recruitment will be based on a merit list prepared on basis of marks secured in diploma in engineering.

When candidates have same percentage of marks in diploma in civil engineering, senior candidate in terms of age will be given priority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?