26th June 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for government colleges after 12th in Arts and Science?

I Have completed my 12th standard just now,i want to study in government arts and science college.Inorder to apply to the government college what i should do?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers for TANCET to do MCA?
  2. How can I apply for Government scholarship if secured 78% in 12th Arts BSEB?
  3. How to do graduation after passing 10th? How to go about it?
  4. Possibility to study B.Com for an Arts student?
  5. Can I get admission in B.A after scoring 64.5% in commerce with additional subject
  6. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  7. List of top 10 government arts and science colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Can I do MSc in Geography after completing graduation in Geography?
  9. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  10. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  11. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  13. List of Pondicherry Universities in India? What is the cutoff to get a seat?
  14. Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?
  15. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  16. Can I apply for LLB after passing 12th with Arts?
  17. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  18. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma course being a B.A. graduate?
27th June 2015, 08:40 AM
mwh

Default Re: How to apply for government colleges after 12th in Arts and Science?

You completed your 12th in arts and science stream. You can apply for the government arts teacher after diploma in painting,bachelors in arts and masters in M.A.
If you have physics or maths in your intermediate subjects you can apply for NDA exam conducted by upsc.
By this exam you can recruit to army,navy,airforce.
Eligibility:
12th pass with maths and physics.
Citizen of india,nepal,or tibetian.
Age between 16.5 to 19 years
unmarried male
physically fit.
Selection process:
written exam
ssb interview.
10th April 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government colleges after 12th in Arts and Science?

How to take government college after 12 ?
What i should do for an ias after 12..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?