10th October 2018, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of HPCL Assistant Process Technician recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in HPCL recruitment as an Assistant Process Technician. I really need this job as its my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

15th October 2018, 08:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of HPCL Assistant Process Technician recruitment?

The selection procedure of HPCL Assistant Process Technician recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds :-

1. Computer Based Test
2. Skill Test
3. Medical Examination

Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test will be called for Skill Test and Medical Examination.
15th October 2018, 04:56 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Selection procedure of HPCL Assistant Process Technician recruitment?

The selection procedure of HPCL Assistant Process Technician recruitment includes two stages which are discussed below :-

i) Stage I : Computer Based Test (CBT) which comprises of questions related to General Aptitude and Professional/technical knowledge.

ii) Stage II : Skill test will conducted for candidates who have managed to qualify the CBT. Also, the Skill test is qualifying in nature.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcare...rrent_openings.
15th October 2018, 06:02 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Assistant Process Technician Recruitment.

Selection Procedure for this is:

1. Written exam

2. Personal Interview

3. Document Verification

For more information, you can Visit HPCL official website – http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
15th October 2018, 07:18 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Assistant Process Technician Recruitment.

Selection Procedure for this is: Written exam, Personal Interview and Document Verification.

For more information, you can Visit their official website – http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
15th October 2018, 07:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of HPCL Assistant Process Technician recruitment are as follows:-
Written Exam
Personal Interview
Document Verification
16th October 2018, 12:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection process for the post of HPCL Assistant Process Technician recruitment is mentioned below :-

1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
2. Skill Test
3. Pre-employment Medical Examination
4. Document/ Verification
16th October 2018, 08:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

HPCL stands for Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. The company has its own selection process. The candidates who want to apply for HPCL Assistant Process Technician position, have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a round of personal interview followed by document verification.
8th June 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Please tell about me skill test for assistant process technician full detail and medical
6th September 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Please tell about me skill test for assistant process technician full detail and medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?