28th August 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan recruitment as a Library Clerk. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

31st August 2019, 07:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment?

The selection procedure for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment will comprise of two stages which includes :-

Stage I :- Written Test.

Stage II :- Computer typing test.
31st August 2019, 09:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Library Clerk recruitment?

The selection of applicants for their recruitment as Library Clerk in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan will be done on the basis of Written test (100 marks) followed by Typing test of (50 marks).
31st August 2019, 09:59 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan recruitment as a Library Clerk. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.
Selection procedure in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan for Library Clerk recruitment will be based on the written exam. Eligible candidates can apply for the exam on or before 11/10/2019. For more information please visit the official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?