8th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for TGT Hindi in Kendriya Vidyalala Sansthan on the basis of BA in Hindi with 46% marks?

Can i apply for TGT Hindi in Kendriya Vidyalala Sansthan on the basis of BA in Hindi with 46% marks?

10th September 2015, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for TGT Hindi in Kendriya Vidyalala Sansthan on the basis of BA in Hindi with 46% marks?

For getting a teaching job you need B.Ed after graduation. For B.Ed admission you need above 50% marks in graduation. If you belong to general category then you are not eligible for B.Ed admission.

If you belong to reserved category then apply got B.Ed admission and after completion you have to qualify CTET to get job as TGT in KV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?