13th November 2016, 01:34 PM
Pardeep Rana1841

Am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam this year after completing BPT? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for UPSC exam

Respected Sir, I have completed my BPT and now I want to apply for UPSC exam so I want to know am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam this year after completing BPT? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for UPSC exam.

14th November 2016, 08:34 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam this year after completing BPT? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for UPSC exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardeep Rana1841 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my BPT and now I want to apply for UPSC exam so I want to know am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam this year after completing BPT? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for UPSC exam.

BPT stands for the Bachelor in physiotherapy.
If you have completed the bachelor degree in the physiotherapy, then you are eligible to apply for the bachelor exams.
If UPSC required the bachelor in physiotherapy then you are eligible to apply for the UPSC exam.

You can check your eligibility in the notification.
For more details regarding UPSC ( Union Public service Commission) exam visit the official website.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
14th November 2016, 10:52 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam this year after completing BPT? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for UPSC exam

Yes you are eligible for UPSC exam after completing BPT.

Eligibility Criteria

You must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Selection process

Preliminary exam

Mains examination

Interview
14th November 2016, 12:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam this year after completing BPT? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for UPSC exam

Yes, you are eligible to appear for UPSC examination after bachelor degree from a recognised university.

B.P.T is bachelor degree in physiotherapy and it is undergraduate course. Candidates passed degree from recognised university are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?