10th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Aircraft Technician recruitment for BTech Engineer?

Hello friends, I have done BTech and I want to apply in National Centre for Radio Astrophysics recruitment for the post of Administrative Trainee. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

13th July 2019, 12:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Aircraft Technician recruitment for BTech Engineer?

The selection of the candidate who are interested to apply for National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Aircraft Technician recruitment, will be done on the basis of a
Trade Test. Candidates will then have to appear for a Medical examination followed by a personal interview.
13th July 2019, 03:52 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Aircraft Technician recruitment for BTech Engineer?

The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune (NCRA) has published a recruitment for the post of Administrative Trainee on 5th July 13, 2019 for its Centre at Pune and its observatory at Khodad.
Since they are looking for graduate degree holders from a recognized institute and according to their official notice candidates with Diploma, BE/ B.Tech or higher technical degrees will not be considered. So, you are not eligible for this job post.
Eligible candidates can apply online at https://tinyurl.com/ncra2019-4. Candidates also can apply through offline by sending the hardcopy of their application in prescribed format to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411007. Last date of submitting your application online or offline is 20th July, 2019.
14th July 2019, 12:31 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Aircraft Technician recruitment is:

~~ Selection will be based on Trade Test, Interview and Medical Examination.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?