10th July 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Dredging India Executive recruitment being an ME postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my ME course. I am interested to apply in Dredging India recruitment for Executive post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply for this recruitment.

13th July 2019, 05:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Dredging India Executive recruitment being an ME postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Since, as per their official notice they clearly mentioned that they are looking for candidate, holding M.Tech. Degree in Dredging and Harbour Engineering. So, I don’t think you are eligible to apply. Though I’m sharing the eligibility criteria. Candidates also need to have an experience of one year in Dredging Industry and age cannot be more than 35 years as on 31st May, 2019.
Eligible candidates can apply online at www.dredge-india.com on or before 23rd July 13, 2019. There will be a 3 year contractual period and selected candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs.90000/- as caution money. The amount will be refunded after completion of engagement or termination of the contract.
13th July 2019, 05:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Dredging India Executive recruitment being an ME postgraduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Dredging India Executive recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Dredging India Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Dredging India

Name of the job position - Executive

Educational Qualification Required:-

@ You should have done M.Tech in Dredging and Harbour Engineering from a recognized university to be eligible.

@ And You need to have 1 year experience in any dredging industry.

@ As you have done ME, then I can say that you are eligible only when you have 1 year experience in the dredging industry.

Last date for receipt of applications - 23rd July, 2019 (Till 17:30 Hrs)

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
13th July 2019, 07:56 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Dredging India Executive recruitment -

* Education qualification

•Candidate should have M.E/ M. Tech degree.

Last date to apply is 23rd July 2019.
13th July 2019, 09:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum requirement to apply for Dredging Corporation India Limited recruitment for Executives ( Dredging ) are as below :-

* Your age must lie under 35 years as on 31.05.2019.

* You must have completed your M.Tech in Dredging and Harbour Engineering from a recognized university.

* You must hold one year work experience in dredging industry.

So, if you have completed your postgraduation degree in engineering in mentioned discipline then you are eligible to apply for the above requirement.

Also, the last date for filling of application form for the same recruitment is 23.07.2019 (05:30 p.m.).

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://dredge-india.nic.in/files/Executives(Dredg).pdf.
14th July 2019, 12:28 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Dredging India Executive recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have M.Tech in Dredging & Harbour Engineering from a recognized university and One year experience in any Dredging Industry .

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 35 years. Relaxation is available for reserved category candidate as per government rule.

Last Date to Apply Online: 23/07/2019 at 05:30 PM.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?