2nd September 2020, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for National Housing Bank recruitment of Scale-I Assistant Manager. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

5th September 2020, 09:53 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

Selection Procedure of National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is Rs.23,700 to Rs. 420,20 per month.

Vacancies are available in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment is 16 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 04:41 PM
My true support

Default Re: Selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020?

Selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale - l Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is on the basis of two tiers process I.e
1) online examination.
2) interview.

For more information and updates go through the link [URL="https://nhb.org.in/.
5th September 2020, 09:17 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Online examination.
2. Interview.

Last date to apply recruitment is 18/9/2020.
5th September 2020, 09:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020:-

Selection for the post will be done through two - tired processes i. e. online examination and interview.

Only if the candidates qualify both the phases of the recruitments will they be considered for the post.
5th September 2020, 10:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection procedure in National housing Bank scale 1 assistant manager recruitment 2020 will be done through two-tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview.

°°° For more information you can visit this website
nhb.org.in
5th September 2020, 11:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment 2020 will be on the basis of online written test followed by an interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate or Master's degree in any discipline with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.nhb.org.in
6th September 2020, 12:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment would be completed in 2 phases:-

1)Written Examination
2)Interview process

The result for National Housing Bank Scale-I Assistant Manager recruitment would be declared in the month of February or March 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?