6th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment for a BCom graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BCom and I want to apply in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment for the post of Trade Apprentice Trainee. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

10th August 2019, 06:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment for a BCom graduate?

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, select their Trade Apprentice Trainees on the basis of a written examination conducted by the authorities itself. Those candidates who qualifies the examination, will have to appear for a personal interview round. The final selection will be done on the basis of document verification.
10th August 2019, 06:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment for a BCom graduate?

Selection Procedure of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/.
10th August 2019, 09:37 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:-

To select the candidates, the officials will conduct the following selection processes.

Written Examination

Personal Interview.

Document Verification.

For detailed information regarding this recruitment, log on to https://www.nlcindia.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?