7th August 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment?

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. I am interested in applying and becoming a Technician Electrician Trainee in Northern Coalfields Limited. However, I don’t know about the procedure of selection. Can any of you help me to know about the selection procedure?

11th August 2020, 02:16 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment?

Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment is given below-

Candidate will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by merit list.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 25/8/2020.

For more details you can visit-

www.nclcil.in
11th August 2020, 02:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment?

°°° Selection procedure in Northern coalfields Limited technician electrician trainee recruitment 2020 will be done on the basis of Written Test and merit.

Click here for more information
11th August 2020, 03:07 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment :-

Selection of the candidate will be based on the marks obtained in the Written Test for the post of Technician Electrician Trainees in Northern Coalfields Limited.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
http://nclcil.in/
11th August 2020, 03:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment:-

Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and merit.
11th August 2020, 05:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment will be based on Written Test.

Pay scale allotted to Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment is Rs.1065.55 per day.

Vacancies are available in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment is 174 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.nclcil.in/.
11th August 2020, 10:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.

Job Location - Madhya Pradesh

Important dates of Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment are -
Starting date for submission of online application - 03rd of August 2020
Last date for submission of online application - 25th of August 2020
11th August 2020, 11:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Northern Coalfields Limited

Name of the Job Position - Technician Electrician Trainee

>> You are required to appear for a written test. The selection will be done based on the relative score in written test.

>> There is certain minimum qualifying marks also. Written test will comprise of "Objective Type Question" with 4 choices of answer.

>> There is no negative marking for any wrong answer. Maximum marks of the written test is 100 marks.
@ For UR and EWS candidates - 50 marks (minimum cutoff marks)
@ For SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL/ PwBD candidates - 40 marks (Minimum cutoff marks)

>> Please refer to 7th page for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
11th August 2020, 11:51 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection of Technician Electrician (Trianee) in Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) will be done through Written Examination only which will be of 100 marks. Further, the minimum passing marks required to be considered for selection is 50 marks in case of General/EWS category candidates while 40 marks for all other candidates.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://nclcil.in/page.php?pid=34.
12th August 2020, 12:59 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment 2020 will be done through WRITTEN TEST and MERIT.

••• Official website
http://nclcil.in
12th August 2020, 09:08 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Selection procedure in Northern Coalfields Limited Technician Electrician Trainee recruitment?

Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) invites online applications for the post of Trade Apprentices – 1,500 posts,

The selection will be based on the written test

Qualification: 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter/Electrician/Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.

Maximum Age Limit (as on 31.12.2019): 16 to 24 years

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 25/8/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?