7th August 2020, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with a BTech Civil Degree?

Hello friends, I have completed a BTech in Civil Engineering course. I want to apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment. Can I apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out about it. Please help me to know.

11th August 2020, 01:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with a BTech Civil Degree?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Engineering Projects India Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed BE/ B.Tech (Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed university approved by AICTE. Candidates having passed in the year 2019, 2018 and 2017 are only eligible to apply. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Engineering Projects India Limited Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020 being a B.Tech Civil Degree.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.epi.gov.in/.
11th August 2020, 02:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with a BTech Civil Degree?

Yes, you are eligible to apply because according to educational requirements the candidate should have

BE/B.Tech (CBSE class electrical / mechanical / instrumentation engineering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed institute / University approved by AICTE.
11th August 2020, 02:58 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes , You can apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with a BTech Civil Degree.

Your age should be in between 18 - 30 years.

For more details you can visit-

http://www.engineeringprojects.com
11th August 2020, 03:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° YES, definitely you can apply for engineering project India Limited graduate apprentice recruitment with a B.Tech Civil degree.

°°° Click on given link below to get more information
http://www.engineeringprojects.com/
11th August 2020, 05:52 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering,you are eligible to apply for Engineering Project India Limited openings for Graduate Apprentices if your overall marks in aggregate in your B.Tech. degree course is 55% and your institute is AICTE approved.

For complete details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://engineeringprojects.com/Recruitment_form.asp.
11th August 2020, 08:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for sure. You can apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with a B.Tech Civil Degree.

Educational Qualification for Graduate Apprentice are -
Candidate must have done their BE/ B.Tech (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering) with not less than 55% aggregate from a reputed Institute/University approved by AICTE.
11th August 2020, 08:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with B.Tech in Civil Engineering course. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below,

Name of the organization - Engineering Projects India Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> Candidates should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams to be eligible. The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 55% marks.
* Mechanical Engineering or
* Civil Engineering or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Instrumentation Engineering

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Civil Engineering course, I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here for application form
12th August 2020, 12:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment 2020.

Qualification :-
----------------
You must have completed your B.E./B. Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.

------
Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 30 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet the above eligibility criteria,then you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://epi.gov.in/
12th August 2020, 12:36 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• With a BTech in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to apply for Engineering projects India Ltd Graduate apprentice recruitment 2020.

••• Official website
http://www.engineeringprojects.com
12th August 2020, 09:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Can I apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with a BTech Civil Degree?

Yes, you can apply for Engineering Projects India Ltd Graduate Apprentice recruitment with a BTech Civil Degree .

Eligibility criteria is BE/ B.Tech (Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering) with not less than 55% marks from reputed institute or university
Candidates having passed in the year 2019, 2018 and 2017 are only eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?