24th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi

Sir
My son is appearing for AIEEE from Rajasthan (Kota)..I want to know whether he is eligible for 85% quota ..since we have our own house in Delhi and his birth is also from Delhi...So he is a domicile holder of Delhi only.

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  2. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  3. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  4. Quota in medical colleges of Delhi after schooling done from Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  6. Can I get NSIT or NIT Delhi after scoring 17458 in AIEEE and 1854 state rank?
  7. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  8. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  9. List of top engineering institutions I can apply for with expected AIEEE rank 15000-20000? How can I get admission in NIT Kurushetra?
  10. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  11. Is there any seat quota system for Manipur in AIEEE B.Arch in SPA, Delhi?
  12. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  13. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT Delhi after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? I Belong to OBC quota and from Delhi
  15. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be considered for 85% seat in Haryana quota in state engineering colleges?
  17. Which are the best coaching institutes for IITJEE and AIEEE situated in Delhi or Kota?
  18. Will I get Delhi state quota after studying in Delhi School under CBSE board?
9th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi

What are the documents required for availing state quota in aieee,for delhi
18th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi

i have passed my 12th fom pilani rajasthan but i am a domocile holdercof haryana,so for which state counselling should i go for?
3rd December 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS MY STATE QUOTA OF ELIGIBILITY?
4th December 2012, 04:18 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Domicile means the place of permanent residence.

In some cases it is determined by the specified period of continous stay in a state.

For admission purpose, It is majorly determined by the place of birth.

In some states, it is merely the place of passing the qualifying examibnations from the
institutions located in that state.

So, you should read the AIEEE brochure properly, to know the exact consideration of domicile.
13th October 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am resident of delhi as my parents are of delhi but i have passed my 12 from Noida , U.P so will get benefit of 85% reservation of seats in dce as i have domicile of delhi
11th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

My daughter born at rajsthan and passed out 10th from cbse delhi but 11thpassed from
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?