22nd August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitments in Odisha so I don't want to take risks. Please let me know asap.

25th August 2019, 03:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

The selection of Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher's will be done on the basis of a written examination which consists of multiple choice questions. Candidates who qualifies the examination will then have to appear for a Viva-voce test. Candidates who qualifies both the rounds will be selected for the recruitment.
25th August 2019, 03:51 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

The selection methodology to be implemented for recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher under Odisha PSC are as below :-

* Stage I :- Written Test ( Multiple Choice Questions based).

* Stage II :- Viva Voce test.

For complete details regarding the scheme of subsequent stages of examination, you can refer to the link http://opsconline.gov.in/061920/061920.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same examination.
25th August 2019, 07:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Odisha PSC (Public Service Commission) Post Graduate Teacher recruitment will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.opsc.gov.in.
25th August 2019, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> Written Examination
—> Viva-voce Test

Last Date to Apply:- 21st September 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?