7th August 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Post Graduate Teacher and just heard about the recruitment of Haryana SSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

13th August 2019, 01:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to work as a post graduate teacher in Haryana SSC, will have to appear for a written examination which consists of 90 matks. Questions will be asked from subjects like : Reasoning, General Awareness, Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, English, Hindi, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Literature, Environment, Civics, Culture.

Candidates who qualifies the examination will further get selected on the basis of Socio-economic criteria and experience which will be of 10 marks.
13th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a desire to become a Post Graduate Teacher and just heard about the recruitment of Haryana SSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Haryana SSC Post Graduate Teacher recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

Haryana Staff Service Commission (HSSC) – Post Graduate Teacher recruitment - Selection procedure is given below:

1. Written Examination – 90 marks

2. Experience and Socioeconomic criteria – 10 marks

Written Examination consists of questions from: Reasoning, General Awareness, Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, English, Hindi, Current Affairs, History, Geography, Literature, Environment, Civics, Culture, etc.
Details are available at the website link given Click Here
13th August 2019, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Post Graduate Teacher through Haryana SSC recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Haryana SSC

Name of the Job Position - Post Graduate Teacher

>> The scheme of the marks in respect of the selection to these posts will comprise of the total 100 marks.

@ For Written Examination - 90 Marks
@ For Socio Economic Criteria and Experience - 10 Marks

The above 90 marks for written examination again consists of the below mentioned parts.

Part A - 75% weightage - Reasoning, Mathematics, General Awareness, Computer, Science, Hindi, English and concerned subject.

Part B - 25% weightage - Current Affairs, History, Geography, Culture, Environment, Civics, Literature..etc.,

@ Again 10 marks of socio economics and experience can be allocated as mentioned in 6th page of the notification.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
14th August 2019, 12:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection process of Haryana Staff Service Commission (HSSC) – Post Graduate Teacher recruitment will be based on Written Examination, Experience and Socioeconomic criteria.

The exam pattern of the written examination consist of,
  • Reasoning,
  • General Awareness,
  • Science,
  • Computer Science,
  • Mathematics,
  • English,
  • Hindi,
  • Current
  • Affairs,
  • History,
  • Geography,
  • Literature,
  • Environment,
  • Civics, Culture, etc.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?