22nd August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir, I came to know that General Insurance Corporation of India is released a recruitment of Assistant Manager. I want to apply for this post under GIC recruitment. Can I know the procedure to apply? Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

25th August 2019, 02:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - General Insurance Corporation of India

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Manager

>> There are several streams available in this recruitment and the basic educational qualification required as well as desirable additional qualification generally varies from post to post.

>> Hence, I request you to go through 2nd and 3rd page of the official notification given below for more detailed information about the criteria.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. Age criteria is considered as on 21st August, 2019 and of course, there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
25th August 2019, 04:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment?

In order to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment, candidates should have completed their degree in Engineering/Finance/Commerce/Law/IT with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be in between 21-30 years and age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
25th August 2019, 06:48 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment is Candidate must have Graduates in Engineering/Finance/Commerce/Law/ IT, etc. from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.gicofindia.com.
25th August 2019, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed graduate degree in Engineering/Finance/Commerce/Law/ IT with at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized college/ university.

—> You should be in the age range of 21 to 30 years as on 21.08.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?