8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Clerk post in Punjab Wakf Board recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

12th September 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Clerk post in Punjab Wakf Board recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

Candidates are selected for the Clerk recruitment in the Punjab Wakf Board on the basis of marks scored in the Class XII examination (50 points), marks scored in the bachelor’s degree (40 points) and experience (10 points – 2 points for each year).
The Punjab Wakf Board also offers various other posts like Lecturer PGT, TGT, Teacher, Librarian, Primary Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Computer Lab Attendant and Lab Assistant. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 02:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There is no written examination conducted to select the candidates for Punjab wakf board Clerk recruitment. selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their merit scored in the qualifying examination. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.

Add: Education Development Officer,
O/O Chief Executive Officer,
Punjab Waqf Board,
SCO 1962-63, Sector 22B,
Chandigarh- 160022.
12th September 2019, 05:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment will be based on The weight for percentage of marks in shall be 50 points for 12th Marks, 40 points for Bachelors degree and 10 points for experience (2 points for each year subject to maximum of 10).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.pbwakf.org/.
12th September 2019, 09:05 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks in Educational Qualification, Experience, Class Demonstration and Interview wherever applicable.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
13th September 2019, 12:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For the position of Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment, candidates will be selected based on the marks secured by them in the 12th/Bachelor degree and work experience will also be taken into consideration, which should be taken up only by the candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements. For details regarding selection process please visit the website link >Click Here !!.
13th September 2019, 12:56 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Selection procedure of Clerk in Punjab wakf board recruitment :

Basically selection process will be in a way of weightage of marks.The details regarding the weightage you can see the below points.

Total marks -- 100 marks.

1.Weightage for 12th marks -- 50 marks

2.weightage for graduation -- 40 marks.

3.Weightage for experience -- Max 10 marks

2 marks for each year of experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?