8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment for a BCom graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom course and I want to apply for Clerk post in Punjab Wakf Board recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

12th September 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment for a BCom graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my BCom course and I want to apply for Clerk post in Punjab Wakf Board recruitment. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

Eligibility and age limit to apply for the Clerk recruitment in the Punjab Waqf Board is given below:

Candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (BCom) with at least 2nd Class

Candidates with experience preferred

Age limit – 18 years to 37 years as on 1st July, 2019

Punjab Waqf Board website link is given Click Here
12th September 2019, 02:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment for a BCom graduate?

In order to apply for Punjab WAKF board Clerk recruitment, candidate should have completed their bachelor's degree in commerce from a recognised college/University. The minimum age limit to apply for the recruitment is 18 years and maximum age to apply is 37 years, age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years will be applicable on OBC and SC/STcandidates.
12th September 2019, 05:56 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment is Candidate must have passed 2nd class Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 37 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment being a B.Com graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.pbwakf.org/.
12th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

2nd class Bachelor Degree in Commerce.

## Experience: One year experience.

## Age Limit: Candidate minimum age 18 years and maximum age 37 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th September 2019, 11:49 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility and age limit to apply for the Clerk recruitment in the Punjab Waqf Board:

-> Candidates are required to have done Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com General/Corporate/Bank Management etc.) for applying for the post of Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment.

-> Candidates must be between the age group of 18 and 37 years as on 1st July, 2019. For information regarding relaxation of upper age limit, visit -> Click Here !!.

-> It is added advantage if the aspirants having enough work experience
13th September 2019, 12:49 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Punjab wakt Board Clerk recruitment :

1.Yoy should have completed graduation in B.Com atleast in second class from the recognized university .

2.Age should be in between these limits .

Minimum age is 18 years

Maximum age is 37 years.

3. Total No of Posts : 96

4.Job location : Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?