8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

12th September 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

You have to apply to the Clerk recruitment in the Punjab Waqf Board through the prescribed format along with the necessary documents and a processing fee of Rs 500 through DD in the name of Punjab Aukaf payable at Chandigarh. You can submit the application in hand or apply through speed post to the Education Development Officer, Office of CEO, Punjab Waqf Board.
Last date to submit the application for the Clerk recruitment in the Punjab Waqf Board is 30th September, 2019 (before 5PM). You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 05:59 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with requisite documents and DD send by speed post or in person to Education Development Officer, O/O Chief Executive Officer, Punjab Waqf Board, SCO 1962-63, Sector 22B, Chandigarh- 160022.

Cost of Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment application form is For All candidates is Rs. 500/-.

Last Date of the Application Process: 30th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.pbwakf.org/.
12th September 2019, 08:57 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment:

## How to Apply:

Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website http://www.pbwakf.org.

## Last Date of Online Application: 30.09.2019.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th September 2019, 11:55 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=Unregistered;7082478]Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Clerk recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.[/QUOT]

Candidates can download the application form from the webpage -> Click Here. Duly filled in application along with essential copies of documents and DD for examination fee should be deposited in the name of Punjab Aukaf payable at Chandigarh. The processing fee should be Rs.500/-

Important -> Candidates can submit the application form through the speed post only.

Last Date to Apply-> 30/09/2019 (before 5PM).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?