26th March 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in South Eastern Railway recruitment for Junior Clerk Cum Typists?

Respected Sir, kindly help me to know about the procedure of selection for the post of Junior Clerk Cum Typists offered in South Eastern Railway. I have applied for the same post but I don't know about the selection procedure. Kindly tell me about the selection procedure asap. Thank you!

28th March 2020, 04:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in South Eastern Railway recruitment for Junior Clerk Cum Typists?

Selection Procedure of South Eastern Railway Junior Clerk Cum Typist recruitment will be based on written examination and personal interview.

Pay scale allotted to South Eastern Railway Junior Clerk Cum Typist recruitment is Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.rrcser.co.in/.
28th March 2020, 10:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in South Eastern Railway recruitment for Junior Clerk Cum Typists?

The selection procedure in South Eastern Railway Junior Clerk Cum Typist will be on the basis of computer based examination, typing test and document verification. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate must have typing proficiency in English/Hindi on Computer.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.rrcser.co.in
29th March 2020, 01:39 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in South Eastern Railway recruitment for Junior Clerk cum Typists are as mentioned below:-
Online Examination
Document Verification

Important dates -
Starting date for submission of online application - 24th of March 2020
Last date for submission of online application - 23rd of April 2020
30th March 2020, 12:00 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for recruitment of Junior Clerk cum Typist under South Eastern Railway will comprise of two stages which are mentioned below :-

* Stage I) Computer Based Test.

* Stage II) Document verification and Typing Test.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://appr-recruit.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?