17th February 2019, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of SPIC Customer Care Executive recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under SPIC Customer Care Executive recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

20th February 2019, 09:11 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of SPIC Customer Care Executive recruitment?

Selection of the candidates for the post of Customer Care Executive recruitment in SPIC will be done on the basis of Interview only. In order to be eligible to apply for SPIC Customer Care Executive recruitment, candidates must have done graduation in any discipline from any recognized University.
Candidates must have done at least six months computer certificate course.
Candidates having experience in public dealing and handling customer support will be preferred for SPIC Customer Care Executive recruitment.
20th February 2019, 09:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the personal Interview. Those candidates who will qualify the interview, they will be selected for Customer Care Executive in SPIC.
In order to be eligible to apply for SPIC Customer Care Executive recruitment, candidates must have done graduation from any recognized University.
Candidates must have done at least six months computer certificate course.
Candidates having experience in public dealing and handling customer support will be preferred for SPIC Customer Care Executive recruitment.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Remove *
20th February 2019, 09:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There is no written or online examination conducted to select the candidates for SPIC Customer Care Executive. Candidates who matches their eligibility criteria, will have to appear for a round of personal interview which will decide their selection.

Online application link: http://220.225.135.214/Applications/...ationForm.aspx

Add: Society for Promotion of IT in Chandigarh, EDC Building, Plot No. 20, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park, Kishangarh, 160101.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?