7th July 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria in Graduation to apply for UPSC exams?

Sir,
I have completed my Graduation with 50% marks and I wants to apply for UPSC exams. Please confirm me that is there any possibilities in future any percentage (%) marks will be fixed in Graduation for applying in UPSC exams?

14th July 2015, 07:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria in Graduation to apply for UPSC exams?

No percentage criteria in Graduation is required to apply for UPSC examinations. UPSC conducts various examinations for recruitment of candidates to different government departments and the required eligibility criteria will differ from post to post. For most of the examinations conducted by UPSC, the minimum educational qualification is completion of Graduation or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university but, the UPSC has not fixed any percentage required n Graduation to apply for UPSC examinations.
15th July 2015, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria in Graduation to apply for UPSC exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my Graduation with 50% marks and I wants to apply for UPSC exams. Please confirm me that is there any possibilities in future any percentage (%) marks will be fixed in Graduation for applying in UPSC exams?
You have completed graduation degree with 50% marks so you are eligible for UPSC Civil Service exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?