23rd September 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become a CAPF Sub Inspector and just heard about the recruitment of Staff Selection Commission. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

25th September 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a desire to become a CAPF Sub Inspector and just heard about the recruitment of Staff Selection Commission. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission – CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment is given below:

Computer Based Examination – Paper I

Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of their performance in the Paper I) appear for the Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Endurance Test (PET)

Those who have qualified in the PET/PST are eligible to appear in the Paper II Examination

Detailed Medical Examination (DME)

Candidates who are successful in Medical Examination are called for detailed Document Verification

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th September 2019, 09:39 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment:

~~ Selection of candidate will be through Computer Based Examination and Physical Test.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
25th September 2019, 10:50 PM
mebatman

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commisssion CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment are :

Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the both stages.

Stage 1-Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test(PET).

Stage 2- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
26th September 2019, 12:09 AM
Mantun Bhai

Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Selection will be based on Computer Based Examination and Physical Test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
26th September 2019, 09:19 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment done based on Written Examination, PET, PST and Medical Test. Only those candidates, who qualify the paper-1 exam, will be eligible to appear for PET, PST and Medical Test and then who clear the PET, PST and Medical Test will be allowed to appear in Paper-2 exam. For more details -> Click Here.
26th September 2019, 02:18 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment are:-
Written examination
Physical Efficiency Test
Personality Test
Medical Examination
26th September 2019, 10:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection of deserving applicants for their recruitment as Sub Inspector in CAPF will be based on their performance in Paper I (Computer Based Test), Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).

For detailed information regarding the scheme of each stage, you can go through the official notification released for the same examination by referring to the link https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...O_17092019.pdf.
27th September 2019, 08:36 PM
pagolworld

Selection will be on the basis of Paper 1

Computer Based Test followed by Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test

Paper 2.

Andand Detailed Medical Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?