6th March 2018, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

List of posts under CAPF & CISF of Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

Hello friends,I came to know that Staff Selection Commission has published lots of recruitment. I want to know about the posts for which they are recruiting under CAPF and CISF. Please provide me the relevant details asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Staff Selection Commission CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this recruitment exam?
  2. How can I prepare to qualify SSC CAPF recruitment exam? Pattern of this written exam? -- [New]
  3. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  4. Who all are eligible for SSC? Minimum qualifications for it?
  5. How many posts are available in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Medical recruitment for MBBS Doctor?
  6. Date of TGT Hindi entrance exam?
  7. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  8. How many rounds are left in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff recruitment after written test?
  9. Minimum percentage required in bachelors degree to become SI?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  11. What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
  12. How can I prepare for SSC exam?
  13. Whether Staff Selection Commission conducts Income Tax & Central Excise Inspector recruitment exams?
  14. Which all entrance exams can be given after 10th?
  15. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the posts available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Expected Salary?
  17. Am I eligible to study in Graduation if secure job in Staff Selection Commission through CHSL recruitment?
  18. Way to become DSP/Sub Inspector after studying 12th standard?
29th March 2018, 08:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts under CAPF & CISF of Staff Selection Commission recruitment?

CAPF stands for Central Armed Police Forces and CISF stands for Central Industrial Security Force.

CISF comes under the job posts of CAPF. Below is the list of job posts under CAPF of SSC.

>>Border Security Force(BSF)
>>Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF)
>>Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP)
>>Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
>>Sashastra Seema Bal(SSB)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?