23rd September 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment for a 24 year old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 24 years old and I want to apply in Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

25th September 2019, 01:33 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment for a 24 year old candidate?

Eligibility:--

Candidate have passed 12th with 60% in Mathematics.

Candidate have Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University or Institute with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level
25th September 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment for a 24 year old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 24 years old and I want to apply in Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the Staff Selection Commission – CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment is given below:

Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university

Age limit – Minimum age – 20 years and Maximum age – 25 years

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 16th October, 2019 for the Staff Selection Commission – CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment.

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
25th September 2019, 06:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Being a 24 year old year candidate, you are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment. You should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university. You must have a driving license for
Motorcycle and Car. Your age should be in between 20 to 25 years and age relaxation for 3 years, five years and 10 years will be applicable on OBC candidates, SC/ST candidates and PWD candidates.
25th September 2019, 09:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Sub Inspector recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 20 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Sub Inspector recruitment for a 24 years old candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ssc.nic.in/.
25th September 2019, 09:35 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job seekers should have possess graduation degree from recognized college.

~~ Age Limit: Candidate minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 25 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
25th September 2019, 10:38 PM
mebatman

Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment are :

Aspirants must done bachelor's in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.

Aspirants must posses driving license.
26th September 2019, 12:04 AM
Mantun Bhai

Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment:

>> Educational Qualification:

Candidate should have completed a Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.

>> Age Limit:

Minimum Age: 20 years.

Maximum Age: 25 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
26th September 2019, 12:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - CAPF Sub Inspector

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 25 years. Age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2020. Of course, there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

Click here for official notification
26th September 2019, 09:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates applying to the position of CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment position should be in the age group of 20-25 with a good physical condition. So, being a 24 years old candidate you are eligible to apply for CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment. However, the physical standards must be met by the candidates as specified by CRPF. The candidate should be completed Graduation in any discipline to be eligible. For more details Details are available at the official website of SSC-> Click Here.
26th September 2019, 02:15 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment for a 24 year old candidate are:-
Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 20 years
Maximum age limit - 25 years

Educational Qualification -
Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from any recognised university or equivalent.
Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car).
26th September 2019, 04:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Staff Selection Commission CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Sub Inspector recruitment is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum age to apply is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years with relaxation for reserved category. There will be non-refundable fee of Rs.100 will be charged at the time of filling the application.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is https://ssc.nic.in
26th September 2019, 08:02 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Staff Selection Commission CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should posses bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.

Maximum age limit is 25 years.
Minimum age limit is 20 years.

So, you are eligible to apply for the post of SSC CAPF Sub Inspector.
26th September 2019, 10:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for SSC CAPF Sub Inspector recruitment 2019 are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 25 years as on 01.01.2020. Upper age limit relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category and other deserving candidates as per the commission's norm.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service standards.

So, being 24 years old, you are eligible to apply for the same recruitment as far as the age limit for the same examination is concerned.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/Por...O_17092019.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same examination.
27th September 2019, 08:31 PM
pagolworld

Eligibility:--

Applicants must have passed 12th with recognized Board.

Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.

Applicant age should be 30 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?