30th August 2019, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for Bank Medical Officer recruitment of State Bank Of India. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this particular post in this firm.

2nd September 2019, 12:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Selection Process of Bank Medical Officer in State Bank of India recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Bank Medical Officer in State Bank of India recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - State Bank of India

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

Selection process of this recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Shortlisting and
@ Interview

Click here for official notification

Click here for Login

Click here to apply online
2nd September 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am going to apply for Bank Medical Officer recruitment of State Bank Of India. I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this particular post in this firm.

Selection procedure of Medical Officer recruitment in the State Bank of India is given below:

Shortlisting

Interview

After completion of the Interview round merit list will be prepared in descending order on the basis of marks secured in the interview.

State Bank of India website link is given Click Here
2nd September 2019, 05:06 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

State Bank Of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

The State Bank of India recruits eligible contenders for Bank Medical Officer posts by conducting the selection procedure. The shortlisted aspirants in the interview will get placed in SBI.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
2nd September 2019, 06:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of State Bank of India Bank Medical Officer recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds:-

1. Shortlisting
2. Interview

Shortlisting of candidates will be done by the committee constituted by bank and will be called for Interview. Based on the candidate’s performance in the Interview, final selection will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?