22nd January 2019, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in Tamil Nadu so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

28th January 2019, 08:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds:-

—> Preliminary Examination
—> Mains Examination
—> Personal Interview

The last date to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment is 20th February 2019.
28th January 2019, 12:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment?

Eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant System Engineer in Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment, on the basis of performance in written examination and other eligible criteria through the method of counselling and post option. Last date to apply for recruitment is 20/02/2019. Total number of vacancies available for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment is 36.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official website link.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th January 2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?