22nd January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Tamil Nadu PSC. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

28th January 2019, 09:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment?

The pay scale allotted to TamilNadu PSC Assistant System Engineer is Rs. 37700/- to Rs. 119500/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant System Engineer recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in Electrical and Electronics/ ECE/ IT/ CSE from a recognised university.
28th January 2019, 12:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment?

Selected candidates as Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment will get a pay scale of Rs. 37700-119500 (Level 20) per month as per Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules 2017. Last date for submission of online application is 20/02/2019. Candidates who have completed B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering with an overall first class or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment.

You can find detailed information on the below mentioned official website link.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
28th January 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can I know the salary package given to Assistant System Engineer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Tamil Nadu PSC. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

Salary package of Assistant System Engineer posts in TNPSC is given below:

Scale of Pay – Rs 37,700 – 1,19,500 (Level 20) as per Tamilnadu revised pay rules 2017

The TNPSC website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?