20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of UKMSSB of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Pharmacist. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

25th October 2018, 09:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of UKMSSB Pharmacist will be done through written examination/ interview. You should possess Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institute to be eligible to apply for UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment.
25th October 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of UKMSSB of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Pharmacist. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Candidates are selected for the UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment through the Written Examination and Interview. Those who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy are eligible to apply for the Pharmacist recruitment in UKMSSB. Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years to 42 years as on 01/07/2018 for the Pharmacist recruitment in UKMSSB. They have to apply online for the UKMCCB Pharmacist recruitment. There are 21 Pharmacist vacancies available in UKMSSB recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
25th October 2018, 01:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist in UKMSSB will be selected based on the list prepared by Board as per candidates diploma examination passing year and marks obtained by them in the diploma examination.
Candidates who have passed a*diploma in Pharmacy*from a recognized institution and registered in the Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council/Uttarakhand Pharmacist Registration Tribunal are eligible to apply for UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website notification link.
http://ukmssb.org/wp-content/uploads...Pharmacist.pdf
25th October 2018, 07:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are applying for UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination at first, where the eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Then the candidates who have qualified the examination, have to appear for a round of personal interview, where the final selection will be done.
25th October 2018, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process required to apply for UKMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process required to apply for UKMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Pharmacist

>> Selection will be based on performance on
@ Written Test and
@ Interview

>> Performance based on marks obtained in Diploma Examination.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?