20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Pharmacist in UKMSSB?

After searching alot, I finally know about the UKMSSB details of Pharmacist. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

25th October 2018, 09:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Pharmacist in UKMSSB?

The pay scale allotted to Pharmacist in UKMSSB is Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment, you should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institute. The last date to apply for UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment is 20th November, 2018.
25th October 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the UKMSSB details of Pharmacist. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay scale allotted to Pharmacist in UKMSSB is given below:

Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400

Those candidates who have passed Diploma in Pharmacy are eligible to apply for the Pharmacist recruitment in UKMSSB. Candidates should be in the age group of 18 years to 42 years as on 01/07/2018 for the Pharmacist recruitment in UKMSSB. There are 21 Pharmacist vacancies available in UKMSSB. The UKMSSB website link is given Click Here
25th October 2018, 01:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for the post of Pharmacist in UKMSSB will get a salary pay of Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- per month. Candidates who have passed a*diploma in Pharmacy*from a recognized institution and registered in the Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council/Uttarakhand Pharmacist Registration Tribunal are eligible to apply for UKMSSB Pharmacist recruitment.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website notification link.
http://ukmssb.org/wp-content/uploads...Pharmacist.pdf
25th October 2018, 07:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who want to work as a pharmacist under UKMSSB recruitment, will get an approximate salary of around Rs. 35,500/- and above per month.

The salary may range upto Rs. 1,12,000/- and above per month depending upon the quality, performance and the experience of the candidate.
25th October 2018, 10:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for UKMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for UKMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board

Name of the Job Position - Pharmacist

>> Pay Scale offered - Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month

>> Number of vacancies - 21 (Total vacancies)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?