20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment?

Hello friends, I am 22 years old candidate and completed my BA course. I want to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post in Government of Bihar. Waiting for your response!

25th October 2018, 03:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment are given below.

Applicant must have passed class10th (High School) examination from a recognized board.

Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018):
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum age: 37 years for Unreserved (Male)
SC/ST: 40 years
Unreserved (Female): 40 years
Backward class and extremely backward class (male and female): 40 years

Yoy can get more details on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://vidhansabha.bih.nic.in/pdf/re...o-%2004-18.pdf
25th October 2018, 07:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment?

In order to apply for Government of Bihar Office Attendant recruitment, candidates should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 37 years. The candidates who belong to reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
25th October 2018, 11:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for this recruitment, you are required to apply for this recruitment from 23rd October, 2018 to 22nd November, 2018.

Name of the Organization - Government of Bihar

Name of the Job Position - Office Attendant

>> You must have completed 10th Class or High School from a recognized board in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 37 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment. You may go through the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?