24th May 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?

Hello Friends,
I have done B.Sc in Economics and I want to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment. Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria to apply in this recruitment? What is the selection procedure in such recruitment?

25th May 2016, 09:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment being Economics graduate. The minimum educational qualification required and age criteria required are given below.

>> Educational Qualification Required:

* Candidates must have completed "Economics" or "Commerce" as one of the subjects at Graduate Level.

* As you have successfully done B.Sc in Economics, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment.

Age Criteria Required:

* Minimum Age Required - 18 years
* Maximum Age Allowed - 40 years
There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Selection Process of UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment:

The selection process basically consists of the below rounds. They are,

() Written Test

() Personal Interview

Type of Questions Asked - Objective Type Multiple Choice
25th May 2016, 09:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment for Economics graduate? Selection procedure in such recruitment?

You have done B.Sc in Economics and want to apply for UPSSSC Revenue Inspector recruitment. You are interested to know whether you are eligible for this exam or not. Yes, definitely you are eligible. Following are the eligibility criteria for this exam:

Educational qualification: Student must possess degree in commerce or economics from a recognized board or university.

Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by interview.

>>But unfortunately I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online application for this post is over i.e 23rd May 2016. But still I am providing you the detailed advertisement so that you can go through it if you still have any doubt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?