30th March 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Hello Sir, I am going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. I want to know about the procedure of selection so that I can prepare for this recruitment and get this job. Can you help me with the selection procedure?

2nd April 2020, 01:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

The selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment will be on the basis of competitive examination and interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.

There are total 3951 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply for this post is 22nd April 2020. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.indiapost.gov.in
2nd April 2020, 02:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment will be based on only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.

Pay scale allotted to Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is Rs. 10,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.appost.in/.
2nd April 2020, 03:13 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards, aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalising the selection.

Job Location - Uttar Pradesh
4th April 2020, 07:07 PM
Vismithagowda

The selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment will be on the basis of competitive examination and interview. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.

There are total 3951 vacancies available for this post and the last date to apply for this post is 22nd April 2020.
4th April 2020, 07:27 PM
Vismithagowda

Selection procedure in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment are as mentioned below:-

Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 10th standard of approved boards, aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalising the selection.

Job Location - Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?