12th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I am 25 years old candidate and completed my MCom course. I want to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Uttarakhand PSC. Waiting for your response!

15th December 2018, 08:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

Requirements required to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment:

Some of the major requirements that are required to apply for this Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer are given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Public Service Commission

Name of the Job position - Assistant Review Officer

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed Bachelor's Degree with speed of minimum 9000 key depression per hour in English Typing in order to be eligible.

>> Test of basic knowledge of a computer operation will be conducted.

Age Criteria:- (As on 1st July, 2018)

>> The minimum age required is 21 years
Maximum age allowed is 42 years.

Click here for Official Notification
15th December 2018, 12:33 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

* The basic requirements for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment are as below :-

i) You must be an Indian citizen.

ii) Your age must lie within 21 years to 42 years as on 1st July 2018. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iii) You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

iv) English typing and basic computer proficiency as per the requirement are also required.

For more details regarding the same recruitment process, you can refer to the link http://ukpsc.gov.in/files/ARO_High_C...2.20180001.pdf.
15th December 2018, 09:35 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Requirements to apply for Uttarakhand PSC assistant review officer recruitment is:

1. Candidates must have passed masters degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. Candidate Typing speed of 9000 key depression per hour in English.

3. Candidate Should have knowledge on Windows, Internet, MS Word, MS Excel.

4. Candidate minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 42 years.

For more information, you can visit on www.ukpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?