13th June 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Should I start IFS preparation after 12th itself? Books to refer?

I am a 12th passed from science stream. Should i prepare from now for achieving IFS. In which subject should l take a degree? Which books should i prefer for IFS.

15th June 2021, 06:58 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I start IFS preparation after 12th itself? Books to refer?

Yes, You should start IFS preparation after 12th itself.

If you want to join Indian Forest Services than you should choose Science relevant subjects like - Agriculture, Physics, Mathematics, Botany and chemistry many more.

You should buy the Books of Arihant Publication for some subject like - History, Agriculture.

You can also check the books of Rukmani Publications.

You should study the previous year question paper of relevant exam and try to understand the pattern of qualification asked.

You should try to attempt maximum mock test and analysis them.
15th June 2021, 08:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I start IFS preparation after 12th itself? Books to refer?

Here are some steps to prepare for IFC exam:-

1. Study Thor only through your textbooks and practice writing model answers.
2. get a hold of previous years question papers and try formulating correct and try precise answers.
3. You have to be proficient in English, as the questions are set and to be answered only in English.
4. For the general English paper practice comprehensions, essays and vocabulary exercises
5. Your answer should be analytical, precise, logical and systematic.
6. basic preparations should be made from good textbooks with additional backup from a variety of sources example journals, newspapers, topical essays, websites etc.
7. Legible and neat handwriting will definitely and has the quality of a well presented precise answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?