24th May 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

When is a right time to start SAT preparation? Which books to refer and what subjects are available?

I am in class 11...my stream is science with computer science...when should a person start preparing for SAT? Which books should one refer to? And what all subjects are available?

Related Questions:
16th January 2015, 05:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is a right time to start SAT preparation? Which books to refer and what subjects are available?

You should start your SAT preparation, when you are in 12th standard. So, that you can complete your SAT exam and admission process by the completion of your 12th standard and you can directly continue your further education without any intermission.

Best Books for SAT:-
Following are the best books for the preparation of SAT exam.
1. Kaplan SAT Premier 2015
2. Gruber’s Complete SAT Guide 2015
3. Barron’s SAT
4. The Princeton Review Cracking the SAT
5. Official SAT Study Guide

SAT Exam Pattern:-
SAT exam is conducted in three sections
1. Mathematics
2. Written English
3. Critical Reading

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?