29th December 2010, 06:28 PM

Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?

Hii,i am prati. An agricultural engineering student ,plz tell me abt Last date of IES application form ,how i start prepairation,what is the syllabus,books etc.

Related Questions:
5th January 2011, 03:59 PM
nancy29v

Default Re: Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?

LAST DATE IS 16 FEB.2011.you may refer general studies by made easy
7th January 2011, 04:43 PM
sabav

Default Re: Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?

Dear friend,
last date is 16feb
for your learning refer this site
http://examrace.com/IES.aspx
download study material and papers .
7th January 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the last date of submission of IES application form?
23rd January 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of IES application form?
24th January 2011, 12:14 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the last date of IES application form?
dear friend.

IES Exam 2011 Important dates:

Date of notification: 25th December, 2010.

Last date for receipt of IES 2011 forms: 24.01.2011 (Mon).

Date of IES 2011 exam: 14.05.2011 (3 days exam)

more details search the official websites........
25th January 2011, 05:42 AM
abhimanyu2688

The important dates related to IES Exam 2011 are:
Date of Notification 08.01.2011
Last Date for receipt of application 07.02.2011
Date of Examination 14.05.2011
Please visit www.upsc.gov.in for more details.
Also go through the attached document for more information about UPSC IES Exam 2011.
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engg2011_ENG.pdf(143.4 KB, 93 views)
29th January 2011, 03:11 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hii,i am prati. An agricultural engineering student ,plz tell me abt Last date of IES application form ,how i start prepairation,what is the syllabus,books etc.
Well friends,

Important Dates Of IES 2011.

NAME OF EXAMINATION:- ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2011
DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 08.01.2011
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:- 07.02.2011(MONDAY)
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM:- 14.05.2011 (SATURDAY)

Syllabus Normally contains your Core subjects from your Branch. For Example if you are from Electrical Branch and you are applying it as an optional Subject , Then Electrical Technology and machines, Circuit Analysis, Electrical Engineering Materials, Power Engineering and Transmission and Distribution, Transmissions and Generation of Electrical Power, Electrical Circuit Design, Electronics and Instrumentation and Control system will be your Core subjects.

As preparation Doesn't worth too much. You can start on your own by preparing from books. Referring Old or Previous year Papers.
For Example For English you can refer the below book.

Book which you can refer is Core books from your Branch.For Previous year Papers you can go to www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck.
31st July 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

which book i have to refer for general english paper in ies entrance exm please tell and how to start the preparation for exam also
26th August 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student can i apply the ies exam 2012
29th September 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

plz, tell me last date of IES exam. plz give me answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?