10th April 2021, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021

Dear friends, kindly provide me the syllabus of the Engineering Services Exam of UPSC. I have applied for this examination for the first time and need to know about the syllabus. Kindly provide me the syllabus asap.

11th April 2021, 01:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021

Syllabus of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021:

The detailed information about the syllabus of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2021 is given below,

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Engineering Services Exam

>> Syllabus of the examination varies from discipline to discipline in Engineering.

>> Hence, you are requested to go through your concerned discipline syllabus from the page no's given below.

>> Syllabus of the examination in detail can be obtained from page number 20 of notification which is attached below.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?