8th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Indian Government job available for after completion of B.Com and 36 years old?

I am 36 years old.... i am b.com graduate... i want indian govt job ...any job for me..?? Can you please let me know the complete information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for T.Y.Bcom after completion of 12th standard?
  3. How to get a government job in Indian Railway after doing B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th science and 17 years old?
  6. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  7. Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  9. What are the job options available in Government sector after completion of M.Sc Physics?
  10. Is Indian Institute of Business Management approved by government or not? Will I be able to get a government job after completion of the course or a job in abroad?
  11. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  12. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Graduation with BCA scoring 89% marks?
  13. What are the various seed production government job after completion of 2 years of diploma course?
  14. What are the chances of getting a good government job after completion of B.Com with 15 years experience?
  15. How long does it takes to become a CA after B.Com?
  16. Can I get a government job if I am B.Com/LLB passout at an age of 43 years? In which department
  17. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
8th July 2016, 08:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Indian Government job available for after completion of B.Com and 36 years old?

There is not much options in government sector on the basis of your age because most of the government jobs have maximum age limit upto 35 years.

Only in case of reserved categories like physically handicapped and ex-servicemen the upper age limit rises to 40 years after relaxation.
8th July 2016, 09:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Indian Government job available for after completion of B.Com and 36 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 36 years old.... i am b.com graduate... i want indian govt job ...any job for me..?? Can you please let me know the complete information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
As per your age criteria, you can apply only School Service Commission exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university, then you are eligible for School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years
9th July 2016, 12:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is impossible to get a government job with B.Com graduation at the age of 36 years. There are more job vacancies in government sector for those who are all inside 30 years. The competition is very high in the government sector. You can try for a job in private sector. You can easily get a job in private sector with B.Com qualifications. So concentrate in the private sector for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?