15th March 2023, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation if I am a daughter of Retired Army person through Defence quota?

Is there any reservation if I am a daughter of Retired Army person through Defence quota?

26th April 2023, 08:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation if I am a daughter of Retired Army person through Defence quota?

NO, there is no reservation for your daughter of Retired army person through defense quota but if you completed any criteria for any quota then, you can apply for reservation through valid certificate.
5th May 2023, 04:33 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Is there any reservation if I am a daughter of Retired Army person through Defence quota?

Yes, there are reservations for daughters of retired Army personnel through the Defence quota in certain government jobs and educational institutions in India. The reservation percentage may vary from state to state and from institution to institution.

For example, in the admission process of certain engineering colleges in Maharashtra, daughters of ex-servicemen are eligible for a certain percentage of reservation under the Defence quota. Similarly, in the central government jobs, women candidates, including daughters of ex-servicemen, are eligible for reservation under the category of Other Backward Classes (OBC) or Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) depending on their family income and other criteria.

It is advisable to check the specific rules and regulations regarding reservations for daughters of retired Army personnel in the state and institution where you are seeking admission or employment. You may also contact the respective authorities or consult a career counselor for further guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?