8th July 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a retired Army person with Graduation degree apply for LLB course in NALSAR University?

I am a retired army person (in 2009). I have completed Graduation in 1979. Now I want to do LLB from NALSAR University.

12th July 2015, 02:23 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a retired Army person with Graduation degree apply for LLB course in NALSAR University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a retired army person (in 2009). I have completed Graduation in 1979. Now I want to do LLB from NALSAR University.
To join in LLB course you need to apply for the CLAT exam (Common Law Admission Test). This is a common entrance test which is conducted by National Law Universities in India. It is a Online objective test.

The eligibility needed are:

# Candidate need to have a age limit of 20-22 years and there are relaxatioon for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

# The educational qualification needed is that candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the CLAT exam.

The duration of the exam is 2 hours and total number of MCQs is 200 and for CLAT UG it is 200. There is negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each of the wrong answers.
14th July 2015, 02:13 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Default Re: Can a retired Army person with Graduation degree apply for LLB course in NALSAR University?

Hi sir.

-> LLB is 3 year degree.

-> ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR LLB COURSE:

1. The person should be graduate like, B.A, B.COM or B.Sc degree with minimum 40% marks ( 35% for SC/ST).
2. There is also a 2% Weightage for the post graduate degree holders. For seeking admission in this law course .
3. Age limit: General: 30 years, SC/ST: 35 years

Selection process:

-> Candidate must have give some entrance test,

1. CLAT: Common Law admission Test is all India entrance examination.

2. LAWCET: Law common entrance test is conducted by college and universities.

SOME LAW SUBJECTS ARE:

1. Legal methods
2. Contracts
3. code of civil procedure
4. Political science

-> So, if your requirements are match with this, then you can apply for CLAT exam.

Syllabus For CLAT Entrance Examination:

*Legal Reasoning
*General Knowledge
*Aptitude Test
*Language Ability

->Best colleges for LLB:

1.NLSIU, Bangalore
2.NUJS, Kolkata
3.National Law University, Delhi
4.NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
5.Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, Delhi
6.KIIT Law School
7.Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
8.Army Institute of Law, Mohali
9.National Law Institute University, Bhopal
10.Symbiosis Law School, Pune
11.Law College, pune
12.Government Law College, Mumbai
13.Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar

All the best ..
25th December 2022, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I'm retired Army personel with graduation degree in arts, wish to do law course. Pl suggest

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?