11th February 2016, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Is there any section wise cut off in SSC Graduate level exam?

I am going to appear for the graduate level exam of Staff Selection Commission. I want to know if there is any section wise cut off in the examination. Please reply me.

11th February 2016, 08:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any section wise cut off in SSC Graduate level exam?

No, there is no such Sectional wise cutoff in SSC Graduate Level Examination. The best part in Staff Selection Commission based recruitment examinations is "No Sectional Cutoff". Besides that there is an overall cutoff which has to be crossed by candidates. Generally this sectional cutoff pattern is followed in Banking Examination and I am very happy to say that Sectional Cutoff pattern in Not application for SSC related examinations especially SSC Graduate Level Exam (Combined Graduate Level Exam - CGL). Generally this CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 Marks are decided on the basis of combined marks obtained my several merit candidates in the respective subjects in Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams.
11th February 2016, 02:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No there is only over all cut off marks. Here is no any provision of section wise cut off. Cut off marks only varies as per state. Every state has its own cut off marks and it is not same as any other state.
11th February 2016, 03:12 PM
ranu shahi

There is no any provision of section wise cut off marks. Cut off marks is generated generally state wise.
11th February 2016, 05:20 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are about to appear for the graduate level exam of Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL) and want to know about the cut off in the examination.

>>No, there is not any section wise cut off in the Tier I exam of SSC. The cut off is decided on the whole marks obtained in the paper. It does not matter how much marks you score in each section.

>>Following are the cutoff of SSC CGL Tier 1 of previous year so that you have an idea about the cutoff marks.
SC- 80.25
ST- 74.25
OBC- 89.50
Ex.S- 67.75
OH- 69.00
HH- 20.00
VH- 51.00
UR - 102.25
11th February 2016, 05:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no sectional cut off marks in SSC graduate level exam.

The candidate has to secure above overall cut off marks. Every year the overall cut off varies.

Last year the cut off is 96 marks for general category.
11th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, there is not any section wise cut off in SSC Graduation level exam.

Cut-offs are decided on the basis of combined marks obtained by different candidates in all subjects i.e. English, Maths, GK and Reasoning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?