24th March 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?

Hi,
Am I eligible for any Software jobs in Government sector?
I have completed my MCA with 76% and my
BCA with 55% and my 12th with 49.1% and my 10th with 77%.
Please inform me if I can get government jobs.

22nd April 2015, 12:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?

Yes you can apply for various software companies with your qualification as "Programming Designers , Design Engineers, Computer Operators and many other " . As consider you qualification and the percentage criteria certainly you are eligible to apply.

List of Software companies recruiting the candidates who have MCA in their Post graduation.

1.TCS

2.WIPRO

3.INFOSYS

4.GOOGLE

5.HCL Technologies

6.Accenture

7.IBM

8.SAP

9.CTS

10.ORACLE

11.Amazon etc.,

More over you can have a chance to apply for various government jobs like Defense, Banking, Staff Selection Commission, Postal Department ,Indian Railways etc.,
25th April 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?

I want to know about MSc software course
about the importance?scope?and qualification to join the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?