25th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Hello Sir, can you please suggest me some tips to crack Interview of DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee recruitment of this year? I want to crack DRDO interview and join as a Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you!

9th May 2020, 07:46 PM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: Tips to crack DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

For an interview I give you some suggestion:
**build self confidence.
**be honest.
** you should be a good team worker.
**originality is must.
** you have good interest in the job which you want.
The above points are those points which the person wants to know in you during interview.
# one and last important thing you have to know you ask for your feedback. Ask how can I improve my self.
14th May 2020, 01:25 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Tips to crack DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

The DRDO Graduate Apprentice Trainee syllabus is released now the aspirants are here by asked to download the updated syllabus for the DRDO Diploma Apprentice Trainee Examination.

The aspirants may also aware of the Exam Pattern, The exam pattern is in the objective type questions format. The candidates may go through the Well defined syllabus by downloading it, aspirants who are interested in reading different books may have a idea about the subjects relevant to the syllabus.

The candidates may also refer different authors books and methods of approaching a same problem in different manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?