6th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack Graduate Apprentice interview of Dell International Pvt. Ltd.

Respected Sir, I have heard about the interview in Dell International Pvt. Ltd. for the post of Graduate Apprentice. I want to prepare for this interview so that I can get selected. Kindly share some tips for preparation.

29th December 2022, 02:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack Graduate Apprentice interview of Dell International Pvt. Ltd.

Tips to crack Graduate Apprentice recruitment of Dell International Pvt Ltd:

In order to get selected in Dell International Pvt Ltd recruitment for the job position of Graduate Apprentice, one must need to definitely follow the strategies. The details are as follows,

Name of the Company - Dell International Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Apprentice

>> The selection process consists of the following rounds. They are,
@ Online Test
@ Group Discussion and
@ Face to Face Interview

>> To be eligible, candidates should do a degree from Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% marks and there should not be any pending backlogs.

>> You are required to work with the Engineering Team as well as on projects. After completion of the training, candidates shall be provided with the certificates and will be registered with the National Apprentice Board.

>> You just need to get good command over all the concepts that are taught at your Bachelor's Degree level to crack the examination.

>> You need to gather information about the company, because you may be asked some questions about company at your HR Round.

>> You are required to solve the coding questions if asked in Technical Interview. I suggest you to go through the previous year question papers of the same company as well as gather the information on Pattern of the Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?