15th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack NIN Hyderabad Project Technician Interview

Hello Sir, can you please suggest me some tips to crack Interview of NIN Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment of this year? I want to crack NIN Hyderabad interview and join as a Technical Staff. Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you!

24th July 2019, 11:24 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack NIN Hyderabad Project Technician Interview

Tips to crack NIH Hyderabad project technician interview-

Read the job description carefully. It is important to understand what is expected from you and weather update in that given profile or not. Analysing your personal strengths and weaknesses alongside helps in deciding how will the job suits you and how to approach the interview.

You must be prepared for the basic interview questions. Make a list of common interview questions like your introduction, your interests, your hobbies etc. Practice them well before your interview.

You must reach the company in time. Try to reach 10 minutes before the call time. It is an important step towards creating a good first impression.

Dress up formally.

Be confident. It creates an impression of inability of the candidate to handle workplace situations if you seems to be inconfident.

Be honest in your responses to interview questions.

Your CV is the most important document hence keep it updated.

You are noticed in every way and does the postures and the body language have a significant weightage during interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?