15th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NIN Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment being a Biotechnology postgraduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MSc in Biotechnology. I want to apply for NIN Hyderabad recruitment of this year for the post of Project Technician. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

17th July 2019, 05:26 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NIN Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment being a Biotechnology postgraduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NIN (National Institute of Nutrition) Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment is Candidate must have 12th Pass and Diploma in MLT from a recognized board. Candidate upper age limit to apply for 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for NIN (National Institute of Nutrition) Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment being a Biotechnology postgraduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://ninindia.org/.
17th July 2019, 08:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NIN Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment being a Biotechnology postgraduate?

Candidates who have completed their B.Sc in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Botany/Zoology/
Physiology/Immunology/Food Sciences from a recognized college/university are eligible for the recruitment. Being a Biotechnology postgraduate, you are eligible for the recruitment.
17th July 2019, 11:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required educational qualification to apply for NIN Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment is given below.

FOR PROJECT TECHNICIAN POST

** The candidate should have passed 12th class and Diploma in MLT from a recognized board.

FOR PROJECT ASSISTANT POST

** The candidate should have passed post-graduation course in the Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry from a recognized University.

As per the given above eligibility, you can check you are eligible or not to apply for NIN Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment.
18th July 2019, 01:49 AM
AGRIM GOYAL

NIN Hyderabad Recruitment 2019:-

Name of Organization - National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad

Name of the Post Project - Assistant & Project Technician

Total Vacancies - 2

Experience - Freshers

Qualification - 12th, Diploma, M.Sc.

Salary - Up To Rs. 31,000/- (Per Month)

Job Location - Hyderabad (Telangana)

Age Limit - 30 Years

Interview Date - 29th July 2019

Website - www.nin.res.in

and Interview will be on 29.07.2019
18th July 2019, 11:11 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for NIN Hyderabad Project Technician recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant must have B. Sc. degree (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Botany/ Zoology/Physiology/ Immunology/ Food Sciences) shall be treated as 3 years experience.

~~ Desirable Qualifications: Applicant must have M.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Physiology/ Immunology, Food Sciences) and Laboratory experience (2 years) in a research organization with equipments like HPLC/GC & or handling of experimental animals.

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?