22nd July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in DTE Himachal Pradesh Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trainer recruitment written test?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied in DTE Himachal Pradesh Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trainer recruitment and preparing for the written test. I would like to know what are the questions generally comes in the written test? Kindly let me know about the questions as soon as possible.

24th July 2019, 12:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in DTE Himachal Pradesh Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trainer recruitment written test?

There will be an objective type written test of 90 minutes duration consisting of 85 MCQ of 85 marks.

There will be four alternative answers every question. For each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deduced as penalty.
If a question is left blank or no answer is given, there will be no penalty for that question.
There will be question related to concern Trade, Employability Skills, IT and General Knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?