26th December 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Upcoming MPSC recruitment for BCom graduate? Procedure to get application form?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in MPSC recruitment. I would like to know currently which recruitment is available. And I would also like to know about the process to get the application form? I have completed my BCom so please help me.

7th February 2019, 10:29 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Upcoming MPSC recruitment for BCom graduate? Procedure to get application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in MPSC recruitment. I would like to know currently which recruitment is available. And I would also like to know about the process to get the application form? I have completed my BCom so please help me.
MPSC conducts about 15 examinations for Class I,II and III officers in various government services.
Upcoming MPSC Exam 2019 as follows,

1. Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B
Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university, Knowledge in Marathi is must.
Age Limit: 19-33 years (relaxation also applicable)

2. Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Asst. Commissioner of Police
Eligibility: Graduation from a recognized university, Knowledge in Marathi is must.
Age Limit: 19-28 years (relaxation also applicable)
Physical standard also required.

Application Mode: Online

Go to official website on www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in and click on New user registration to start registration process.

Create Username and password and login to that account. Enter the required details like personal, communication, educational and work experience details. Upload scanned photo and signature.

Pay the exam fee through online or offline mode and take the printout for future reference.
Again login to the user account and select the exam center and complete the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?