6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Upcoming IBPS recruitment for B.Com graduate? Procedure to get application form?

Hello guys, I want to apply for IBPS exams. I would like to know currently which recruitment is available. And I would also like to know about the process to get the application form? I have completed my B.Com so please help me.

29th March 2018, 11:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upcoming IBPS recruitment for B.Com graduate? Procedure to get application form?

Upcoming IBPS Recruitment for B.Com Graduates:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for almost all the IBPS recruitment's is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are a B.Com graduate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for,
() IBPS RRB Officers, Office Assistants recruitment
() IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment
() IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment

I am providing you the tentative calendar that is notified by IBPS in the month of January, 2018. Hence, I suggest you to go through it once for knowing all the important dates of concerned recruitment's.

In order to get application form, you are required to frequently visit IBPS Official website and I have provided all the concerned details from the links that are mentioned below.

Click here for Official Calendar

Click here for Probationary Officer Recruitment

Click here for Clerical Cadre Recruitment

Click here for RRBs Recruitment
30th March 2018, 01:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Upcoming IBPS recruitment for B.Com graduate? Procedure to get application form?

First thing I would like to let you know that being a B.Com graduate you are eligible to apply for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer in the nationalized banks of India as per your educational qualification.

As far as you are concerned about the application procedure for IBPS examination then the application form for the same examination is filled online and hence it is an easy procedure.

Further, I would like to let you know that no official notification has been released for upcoming IBPS examination for above discussed posts yet but the tentative calendar for IBPS bank examination is available on the official link of IBPS i.e; www.ibps.in. So, you can refer to the same link for more details and updates regarding IBPS bank examinations.
30th March 2018, 06:57 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes after passing B.Com you are eligible for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personal Selection) exam.

A graduation completed candidates can be eligible for IBPS PO (Probationary Officer) exam.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

There is no percentage restrictions to apply this exam.

Candidate must be a citizen of India.

Candidate age limit should be 21 to 30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.
30th March 2018, 10:38 PM
ranu shahi

Eligibility criteria for aspirants to appear in coming IBPS examination are mentioned below:-
Aspirants should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Age should be under 21 years to 30 years and for OBC 33 years and for SC/ST 35 years.
Minimum marks required should be- 45% to 50% in graduation.

Recently no any vacancy is available of IBPS. Form filling procedures will be done in the month of July/August.
You have to apply online.
31st March 2018, 11:47 PM
nishanth60

As you have completed your B.Com degree, you can apply for Clerk and PO exams conducted by IBPS to recruit the candidates for Public sector banks and Regional Rural Banks. IBPS will conduct the exams and personal interview for these posts as per calendar and you can apply for exams once the notification is released by IBPS. And age limit to apply for Clerk post is 21-28 years and for PO post is 21-30 years and age relaxations for reserved category candidates are as per RBI rules and policies. And the selection process of these exams is preliminary exam followed by main exam and Language Proficiency Test or personal interview. For further information please visit www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?